Las Vegas Condo Mania
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and other real estate questions or details. When you register, we may keep information about the pages you have visited along with any shopping cart items.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site, and after that, when you visit pages on the website or add real estate properties to our shopping cart.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, navigate the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• We give your information to our Real Estate Agent partner who will contact you regarding your real estate request. Our partner may have a member of his/her real estate team contact you.
• We may reply to a contact request if you have asked information about the website.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We only make your Personally Identifiable Information available to the Real Estate Agent listed on this website. The Real Estate Agent may have a team of agents. They will use that information to contact you about real estate services. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifieable Information to any other outside parties, except that we may release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Have the local real estate agent listed on this site and his/her team to send you real estate information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Since our real estate partners are third parties, we do not control how they contact you once you register.
• Send relevant real estate information once you have registered on our site.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each automatically generated email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future website generated emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all automated correspondence.
Vintage New Media Inc.
774 Mays Blvd #10-464
Incline Village, NV 89451
DMCA POLICY TO ADDRESS COPYRIGHT CLAIMS
There are multiple ways to have your content removed from Vintage New Media Inc. websites or databases.
For takedown notices based on alleged copyright infringement of your content on a Vintage New Media Inc. website (and for counter-notices), please send a valid DMCA notice (or counter-notice) according to the procedures described in this Policy by e-mail to: copyright@VintageNewMedia.com.
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Copyright-infringing materials found on any Vintage New Media Inc. website or database can be identified and removed via the DMCA compliance process listed below, and you agree to comply with such process in the event you are involved in any claim of copyright infringement to which the DMCA may be applicable.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been reproduced on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may request that we take down the infringing material(s) by following the steps in this DMCA compliance process.
When a clear and valid Notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, we will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content ("Allegedly Infringing Content") or blocking access to it. We may contact the Notice provider to request additional information.
Under the DMCA, we are required to take reasonable steps to notify the person or entity who posted the Allegedly Infringing Content ("Alleged Infringer").
Anyone making a false or fraudulent Notice may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorney's fees. If you are unsure of whether certain material infringes your copyright, contact an attorney.
FILING A DMCA NOTICE
To file a DMCA Notice with Vintage New Media Inc., you must send us a written letter by regular mail or email. We reserve the right to ignore a Notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA.
Your Notice must:
1. Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) you believe has/have been infringed (for example, "My copyrighted work is an image that appears at [list URL where material is located].");
2. If sending by email, you must still attach a signed statement in the email. Please put “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line.
3. Identify the Content that you claim is infringing on your copyrighted work. You must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the item on the website. You should provide clear screenshots of the Allegedly Infringing Materials (this is for identification purposes only, not to "prove" your claims). The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
4. Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact you directly: your name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
5. If possible, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the Alleged Infringer (email address preferred);
6. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.";
7. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.";
8. The Notice must be signed;
9. The Notice must be sent to our DMCA designated agent at the following physical or email address:
DMCA Designated Agent
Vintage New Media Inc.
774 Mays Blvd #10-464
Incline Village, NV 89451
Email Us at: Copyright At VintageNewMedia.com
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Last Updated: 2017-04-25